Contact Support

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Kari
    Participant

Yes there are issues witht he signal translator as it accepts signals just in a certain format.

Veronika Momir

Hello,

Our team is working on finding and resolving errors, we are also adding more keywords to be recognized by the signal translator. Your feedback is appreciated.

Telegram.forex

Johannes Eisgruber
    Participant

Hello, I’m trying now for 3 days with your EA Nad works good on one canal. My problem is the easy forex fee canal. It looks like the signals comes in pictures and are not reconiced from your EA. I addet the canal same way like the first one but there the signals come as text message.
    Doing i something wrong or do the EA not recognize that kind of signal.
    Are the vip signal the same?
    BTW, Are there good? Have you guys a different signal that’s interesting to check? I’m trading with EAs until now and want something new.

Veronika Momir

Hi Johannes,

Processing signals in image format is not supported. However, we’re working on improvements on processing text based signals, so please check out our new version.

Telegram.forex

Johannes Eisgruber
    Participant

helloagain.
    I like the how nto install your product. tzhat was easy.

I have real problems wit the signal translation, trading with your product. I have a loss from around 3000 $, trading the same signals manually I made 2420.00$ win.

The problem are mainly SL and TP. I tried to send emails to your support address without any response.so if you not interested in feedback, why you let try your product to make it “better” and then not respond.

So Im sorry, I out off this when I get no answer again. This is not a serious behavior.

Eelco Zoetebier
    Participant

Hi,

I downloaded the 30 day trial version but it doesn’t read or convert the signals into MT4

any suggestions?

best regards,

Eelco

przemko2381
    Participant

Me too. Signal to WaterFX is there, but doesn’t open position On mt4.Why? Please contact. Best regards

Eelco Zoetebier
    Participant

Is there a support member available to take care of this matter?

Kind regards,

Eelco

Daniel Kari
    Participant

If your read back a little you will find that the program accept and open trades only in a certain format. Unfortunately most of the trades are not in those format. Moreover the program is not able to read/scan pictures. Support is very seldom responding, but support is reading the comments. It helps if you collect and post the trade format which are not read by the program. Hopefully support is going to include in the next version.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘General Questions about the Telegram.Forex Application’ is closed to new topics and replies.