- October 12, 2021 at 3:47 am #11950jon.limParticipant
For new download and activation, is there typical anything else i need to change in the EA settings besides fixed lot size that i want to use?
I also do not understand Custom Symbol and Custom Signal Mapping Sections
Under === Custom Symbol Settings ===, It has
Custom Symbol Name GOLD
Lot =.1 and pip value = .01
I dont understand this part please
ThanksOctober 12, 2021 at 8:52 pm #11972Veronika MomirModerator
It’s good to go through all risk management settings and set up the max limit of trades and the max risk. Also, depending on how many trades you want to take per signal, you can enable the inputs “Trade TP2 Price” to “Trade TP5 Price”. There is a pdf file included in the download that explains each input if you’re interested.
“Custom Symbols Settings” is used for symbols that can have multiple names, for example the signal provider can say “GOLD”, but MT4 has that symbol as “XAUUSD”. Here’s the explanation:
– Custom symbol name- Symbol’s name in the signal (GOLD)
– Use as symbol – Symbol’s name in MetaTrader (XAUUSD)
– Lot size – Custom lot to be used with this symbol
– Pip value – Custom pip value for price calculation (if set to 0.1, 100 pips would mean 10.0)
Let me know if you have any questions
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.