- May 1, 2021 at 1:30 pm #8148dhiren.patelParticipant
Hi, I started testing the trial version and was impressed that it could read the signals and open trades.
I have a few queries, please see below:
1. I am only able to open trades which are 0.01 lots, I am testing the trial version so it may be locked but was hoping to test with a larger lot size. Seems like it’s not opening trades as expected, (I have just seen the risk percent per day, so will see if that was the problem).
2. If break even setting is disabled, can it read and modify signals like:
UPDATE: CADJPY – Shift Sl to entry✅
3. Is there a way i can control the trade size of each trade, e.g. 0.05 lot for TP1, 0.03 lot for TP2, 0.01 Lot for TP3. This would hep lock in profits and improve risk to reward ratio.
4. Can the bot read signals like:
1st UPDATE – CADJPY – moving well +40pips✅ close 20%! Sl to entry!
I look forward to your response, ThanksMay 5, 2021 at 8:13 pm #8255Veronika MomirModerator
I’ll try to answer your questions, let me know if it’s clear.
1. The trial version is not blocked in functionalities. Please check your inputs. There are multiple ways of setting the lot size.
2. Yes, if it’s sent as a reply to the original signal.
3. Yes, since the last version we have this option. Search the inputs for “Select Money Management Method” and choose “Custom Lot Split”, then you can set a lot size for each TP level below.
4. We are currently working on processing messages that contain more commands, like partial closing and breakeven. Will be possible soon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.