- May 18, 2021 at 7:39 am #8453prateesh.pillaiParticipant
2 questions –
1. What commands will the EA take to change SL? Because I noticed when I said “move SL” it didnt respond.
2. Is it possible to make it such that when I say SL to breakeven, the EA sets the SL to the price mentioned in the signal, rather than the price opened in MT4? I noticed that it leads to a lot of potential discrepancies if it doesnt follow the SL of the group.May 20, 2021 at 11:40 pm #8497Veronika MomirModerator
1. This command should be recognized, if it’s sent as a reply to the original signal message, so the EA can find the trade. And it should connect a price to which the SL should be moved. Please use the last version of the EA, v1.14.7, and let me know if it still doesn’t work.
2. Currently, when the keyword “BE” or “breakeven” is detected, the SL price is moved exactly to the order’s entry price. We may consider adding the option of detecting a price in the message for breakeven. If you can, please send some examples of such signals to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, it’ll be helpful.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.