- December 7, 2020 at 1:10 pm #5396francesco.deganoParticipant
Hi to everyone!
1) I would like to have the choise to don’t split my risk in multiple orders if sender set multiple TPs, but take the risk set by me for each of them, with the possibility to take SL at BE if the first TP is hit.
2) It seems that “Custom define trading rule don’t work”: if I set as “disbled” TP2 and TP3, my position is always split into three orders if sender send three TPs.
Neider “trading rule for multiple TPs” section works.
3) In Expert tab I encountered: “zero divide in ‘Telegram_Signl_AutoTrader_X,mq4′(3610,60)” if sender send “Close”.
4)what is “Timeframe for the ADR to be used above?”
5)”text to be added to the Order Comment Field” don’t work
6)In “money management method” what is the difference between risk for example 1% in”(2) Risk Percentage” with 0,01 in “(3)Geomatric(Money Ratio(1/$100))”?… I think it is the same.December 8, 2020 at 2:38 pm #5453francesco.deganoParticipant
today when sender sended “EURGBP buy first TP hit 25 pips” for just to make clients happy, EA took TP of the trade opened on EURGBP to 25.00000 !!December 23, 2020 at 2:41 pm #5777Veronika MomirModerator
Please check out our new version of the EA. It deals with some of the problems of the last version, including multiple formatting errors and fixes for modifying the SL and TP. You can set custom pips for SL and TP, choose to use the smallest, largest or average TP, and also enable or disable using TP1, TP2 and TP3. Let us know if you have any other bug report or suggestion, it really helps us to make improvements.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.