- May 4, 2021 at 3:10 pm #8210
Following my previous queries which are below, my signals provider is using a different format now and signals are not being recognised.
Buy GBPNZD at any price between 1.9325 until 1.9300
Target 1: 1.9380
Target 2: 1.9450
Target 3: 1.9535
Stop Loss: 1.9238
*For using our signals, Follow this signal rules properly*
1) Within 2 days (Signal day + Next Day AEDT time), if signal doesn’t reach target 1 and If the trade is
Standing in between our Entry = Close the Trade.
running profit = Change SL to Entry.
running loss = Change TP to entry
Please let me know if the above can work, or the bot needs to be updated?
Previous query unanswered:
(I started testing the trial version and was impressed that it could read the signals and open trades.
I have a few queries, please see below:
1. I am only able to open trades which are 0.01 lots, I am testing the trial version so it may be locked but was hoping to test with a larger lot size. Seems like it’s not opening trades as expected, (I have just seen the risk percent per day, so will see if that was the problem).
2. If break even setting is disabled, can it read and modify signals like:
UPDATE: CADJPY – Shift Sl to entry✅
3. Is there a way i can control the trade size of each trade, e.g. 0.05 lot for TP1, 0.03 lot for TP2, 0.01 Lot for TP3. This would hep lock in profits and improve risk to reward ratio.
4. Can the bot read signals like:
1st UPDATE – CADJPY – moving well +40pips✅ close 20%! Sl to entry!
I look forward to your response, Thanks)May 5, 2021 at 8:13 pm #8254
guess i am being ignored so will try and find another telegram to mt4 botMay 5, 2021 at 8:24 pm #8256Veronika MomirModerator
Thanks for reporting that there is an issue with your signal. We will update the EA so it can process this type of message format with the next release. All other questions are answered in the original topic.
Telegram.ForexMay 5, 2021 at 9:52 pm #8259
Thanks for your response, I just want the bot to do a market buy for the pair when the signal comes. I will wait for the updated version.
It seems it is still limited to 0.01 lot trades, unless i am missing something.May 6, 2021 at 6:27 pm #8278Veronika MomirModerator
Please send us a screenshot or the .set file of your inputs to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will check if that’s the reason for the incorrect lot sizes.May 7, 2021 at 9:44 pm #8296
Hi thanks for your resonse. i emailed a screenshot of the settings yesterday
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.