Installation

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Lawrence Williams
    Participant

It is still not working. Thanks for trying Daniel.
    Keymaster. Please help.
    Thanks

Lawrence Williams
    Participant

To Daniel. I just read your explanation. Makes sense. My signals also come with the words short/long rather than buy/sell.

To Keymaster/Customer service. Can you fix this?

Daniel Kari
    Participant

To Lawrence: try and create your own telegram private channel. restart the fx-water app and select this new channel. Try and write messages in your own private channel trying out different instructions like I mentioned before. It is going to pick up the signal and the EA will open the trades. If everything is set up good: EA has smiley face. Fax-water app detecting your EA as in showing 1 active MT4 instances.

Lawrence Williams
    Participant

To Daniel
    Thanks for the tips.
    I’m hoping someone from customer service comes on here with a fix for us.

M.M
    Participant

Hi Guys,

i got to the point in the installation process where i got the fx water software running and receiving alerts from my tradingview strategy via telegram and alertatron.
    I got the EA up and running but i can’t get it to trigger any trades.
    What do i need to put in the bot token field? where do i get it?
    is there a manual for the preferred syntax?
    some more guidance would be awesome.
    Thanks and best regards,

Daniel Kari
    Participant

To M.M.
    You only the the license field to be filled.
    It won’t work only if the channel you follow uses specific format for trade signals. You can try it if you create your own test channel. Read back in the forum. And also, no support whatsoever. This project is dead.

Daniel Kari
    Participant

Just got an email that the team is working on some upgrades and fixes on the program. There is hope maybe.

Harris
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience with us. We have since hired on 2 new developers and will begin releasing software patches regularly. Please do continue to let us know about your issues.

Thanks,

Harris

Lawrence Williams
    Participant

To Harris
    Do you have a fix for the issues discussed above by myself, MM, and Daniel Kari?

Thanks

Daniel Kari
    Participant

To Harris:
    That is great news. Are we going to get email updates about the patches?
    Thanks.

Harris
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

Our goal is to send a weekly newsletter on Friday letting you know of all the recent updates. Whenever we make these updates, you will need to download the new zip file available on our site. Please know that we are actively monitoring these forums and fixing as fast as we can.

We are very happy you are being so patient with us and we appreciate you guys understanding, especially for the holidays.

Keep the feedback coming. I promise, we’re listening.

Cheers,

Harris

Harris
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

Our goal is to send a weekly newsletter on Friday letting you know of all the recent updates. Whenever we make these updates, you will need to download the new zip file available on our site. Please know that we are actively monitoring these forums and fixing as fast as we can.

We are very happy you are being so patient with us and we appreciate you guys understanding, especially for the holidays.

Keep the feedback coming. I promise, we’re listening.

Cheers,

Harris

Daniel Kari
    Participant

Guys, I urge everyone to download the new zip. Although it says it is v1.12-1.zip, but if you download it it is v1.12-4 So there must have been some fixing and patching they did. Let’s download it and try it and feed back all your impressions.

Harris
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Thanks so much pointing that out to us. We’ll update it.

Hope you like the new patch.

Thanks,

Harris

Lawrence Williams
    Participant

To Daniel Kari
    Did that new version help your issue we both had? Also M.M.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.