Installation

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Kareem Abbas
    Participant

It doesn’t work. The expert keep removes itself

Kareem Abbas
    Participant

I still have the issue after receiving the re-solve email. The Expert keeps removing itself from the chart..

Harris
    Keymaster

Hello everyone

Our team is very sorry about this. We had an issue with the licensing system. I may request that you get another free product, remove your old expert file, and add the new one. This should resolve the issue.

Let me know if this doesn’t work.

Thanks,

Telegram.forex

zeev las
    Participant

Hello, cant paste the mt4 location ,copy as instruct on video but cant paste, your help please, thank you Zeev

Dang Dinh Cong
    Participant

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at TelegramSignalProcessor.frmMain.SaveCredentials(TelegramAccount item)
    at TelegramSignalProcessor.frmSetup.btnCancel_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4220.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    —————————————-
    TelegramSignalProcessor
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.2
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/BKAP/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/R8EMNCDZ.J8G/3KAVGW6P.NKK/tele..tion_d0bfb6abbeab5298_0001.0000_d721cd5be2d9aa26/TelegramSignalProcessor.exe
    —————————————-
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    —————————————-
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    —————————————-
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    —————————————-
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    —————————————-
    System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    —————————————-
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    —————————————-
    Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
    —————————————-
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    —————————————-
    TeleSharp.TL
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/BKAP/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/R8EMNCDZ.J8G/3KAVGW6P.NKK/tele..tion_d0bfb6abbeab5298_0001.0000_d721cd5be2d9aa26/TeleSharp.TL.DLL
    —————————————-
    TLSharp.Core
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/BKAP/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/R8EMNCDZ.J8G/3KAVGW6P.NKK/tele..tion_d0bfb6abbeab5298_0001.0000_d721cd5be2d9aa26/TLSharp.Core.DLL
    —————————————-
    System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4220.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    —————————————-
    Ionic.ZLib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.14
    Win32 Version: 2.0.0.14
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/BKAP/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/R8EMNCDZ.J8G/3KAVGW6P.NKK/tele..tion_d0bfb6abbeab5298_0001.0000_d721cd5be2d9aa26/Ionic.ZLib.DLL
    —————————————-

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging=”true” />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

M D
    Participant

I actually don’t see an expert folder in C/program Files/Meta Trader – perhaps because I installed a portable version?
    I cann only see:

Bases==>Default==>History/Mail/Symbols
    Config
    Profiles==>charts/SymbolSets/Templates
    Sounds

No SLM.DDL file I can see or search.

Daniel Kari
    Participant

Everything is set up. EA has smiley. Fx-water app showing messages, picking up trades from the selected channel. Yet, the EA does nothing, not opening trades, not even an error message in the Experts tab of MT4. License key has been put in. What am I missing? Any number I whould put in to bot telegram token? Thanks for your input in advance,

Daniel Kari
    Participant

I forgot to mention that I use it on a vps and a demo account. Fx-water app shows 1 active MT4 instance. Still I have the same problem mentioned above.

Lawrence Williams
    Participant

I have installed the FX-Water app it is running and I can see the signals/messages from the signal provider.
    The signals are not being executed in MT4.
    I have the EA in MT4 and opened it in 7 charts. Charts show the EA running.
    Still no signals are being executed.

Lawrence Williams
    Participant

My issues sound similar to Daniel Kari. I’m also running on VPS.
    Help please.

Daniel Kari
    Participant

To Lawrence:
    Do not open the EA in several windows. Open only one window e.g. EURUSD and add the EA there. If it is working it will work with all the currency pairs. Although, I have in only one window but it still does not execute trades. It frustrates me a lot, that there is no support at all. They have no telegram channel, they do not respond to emails and no response here in the forum as well. Starting to feel the need to look for other solutions. Anyone has suggestions?

Lawrence Williams
    Participant

Thanks Daniel for the reply.
    I’ve closed all but 1 chart window and re-started MT4. I’ll see how it goes.
    I hope the support gets better.

Daniel Kari
    Participant

To Lawrence: Hope it helps. Let me know.

Lawrence Williams
    Participant

To Keymaster Harris
    Any additional help would be appreciated.

Daniel Kari
    Participant

Ok guys, I figured. The problem is with the EA and/or the telegram signal processor, whichever is doing the signal translation. I created a channel on telegram, rebooted the fx-water app (why does it have to rebooted to get the new channel in the list??) set the test channel and I wrote different signals and it worked. BUT only if I sent signals that contained a particular format. For example: Gold buy. eurusd buy. Set tp to xxx or tp to xxx or tp: xxx. Orders are only working if the signals says Buy limit, sell limit etc. It still does not understand ‘long’, ‘short’ and like ‘tp xxx’. Only understands ‘tp to’ or ‘tp: xxx’. If the signal says entry point it is not going to pick it up. So there is a precise setting of words and format that the signal must cointain, otherwise it is not going to execute the trade. My suggestion is that there should be an option to customize the signal formats to make the program learn these or the programmer should set these, because those above mentioned are very common in signals.
    Moreover I set xauusd to gold in the EA and if I send signal as silver it does not pick it up. This is serious. I think the EA should pick up all the pairs that is traded at your broker.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.